Selection through report cards without a written test
- IPB invites high school level schools to send their students to be new students for College of Vocational Studies IPB University.
- Selection is based on the student’s academic achievement, without a written test.
Registration Process Flow
- College of Vocational Studies IPB University sent a letter to the Principal containing information on the USMI Path registration procedure as well as username and password information (confidential)
- The principal logs in to http://usmisv.admisi.ipb.ac.id, using the password and username listed on the rector’s invitation letter.
- The principal inputs the completeness of school data and student data as well as the value of students who will register for the USMI path
- The Principal receives student registration account data and registration payment bill numbers to be submitted to each student
- Participants are high school / MA / vocational students who graduated from the current year.
Students can view report cards and registration numbers and payment status by using student registration accounts
- The USMI SV-IPB registration fee per student is IDR 400,000
- Students pay registration fees at BNI, BNI Syariah, BRI, BTN, Mandiri, or Mandiri Syariah banks. Payment procedures can be seen at https://admisi.ipb.ac.id/tatacarapay/Students fill in the choice of study program and biodata
- Selection process by College of Vocational Studies IPB University
- Announcement via IPB website
- Registration at College of Vocational Studies IPB University
Process by School
- The Principal receives the Username and Password sent by SV-IPB to the school’s address
- The Principal logs in to the USMI Path system that has been provided on the web usmisv.admisi.ipb.ac.id
- The principal fills out a list of students who will take the USMI route on the form provided
- The principal prints and gives the registration bill number to each student for payment
- The Principal submits the registration account after the student makes the payment
Process by Students
- Students pay the USMI pathway registration fee according to the registration bill number provided by the Principal. Payments can be made at BNI, BNI Syariah, BRI, BTN, Mandiri, or Mandiri Syariah banks
- Students must login to usmisv.admisi.ipb.ac.id using the registration account provided by the Principal
- Every student who has been registered on the USMI Path by the Principal can view the registration data
- Students can view the report value data that has been entered. If there is a discrepancy in the value data, students can submit it to the Principal for repairs
- Students are required to fill in the choice of study program and biodata, as requirements for participating in the USMI SV-IPB selection
- Students must upload a color (formal) photo without school attributes with a maximum file size of 500 KB
- Students can download the USMI Pathway Participant Card if the registration requirements are complete
- The principal can see the results of the announcement in the form of a recapitulation of students who are accepted and not accepted through the http://usmisv.ipb.ac.id page
- Students must login using their Registration Number and Date of Birth at registration.admisi.ipb.ac.id
- Accepted students will be asked to complete the documents uploaded on the registration.admisi.ipb.ac.id page and bring the originals at the time of file verification.
College of Vocational Studies IPB University registration fee: Rp. 400,000,
USMI SV IPB Schedule
- Send Notification Letter to School : December 21, 2020 – January 22, 2021
- School Student Registration : January 4, 2021 – March 29, 2021
- Payment of Registration Fee : January 4, 2021 – March 30, 2021
- Filling in Value Data and Biodata : January 4, 2021 – March 31, 2021
- Selection : Mid April 2021
- Announcement : April 30, 2021
- New student online registration : 1 – 7 May 2021
- UKT Payment : 24 – 29 May 2021
- Beginning of Lecture: August 16, 2021
* Schedule is subject to change with advance notice on the website https://admisi.ipb.ac.id
Selection through written test
- Prospective students apply online at https://pendaftaran.admisi.ipb.ac.id.
- Selection is based on the results of written tests and academic achievements of prospective students.
About College of Vocational Studies IPB University's UTM-BK
IPB has several independent selection pathways, one of which is the Computer-Based Independent Writing Examination (UTM-BK). UTM-BK is one of the admissions for undergraduate program students and independent IPB vocational schools which has been held since 2019. At the beginning, the selection of prospective students for the UTMBK path was carried out with two choices of selection methods, namely selection using a computer-based written test conducted by IPB and using the UTBK scores held by LTMPT. The selection using the UTBK LTMPT score had to be abolished in 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the announcement of the results before lectures started and it was no longer possible to use the scores due to limited time. Likewise, onsite written exams cannot be done. Instead, in 2020 UTMBK will be held “online” from their respective homes. For 2021, UTMBK will again be held using two selection methods, namely based on the results of IPB’s “UTMBK online” and based on the results of the LTMPT UTBK score. Participants can choose one of them whether to use the UTBK LTMPT score or take the IPB Computer-Based Writing Examination which is carried out “online” from their respective homes, or they can register for both. If participants register both, the selection will be made based on the best score obtained.
Terms and Conditions for UTM-BK IPB Participants in 2021:
- Participants are high school / MA / SMK graduates in 2019, 2020, or 2021.
- Participants must be physically and mentally healthy.
- Registration is done through the registration page pendaftaran.admisi.ipb.ac.id.
- UTM-BK participants are given the opportunity to choose 3 (three) Study Programs
- Pay the registration fee of Rp. 400,000, – for online exams and Rp. 300.000,- for UTBK score
- Participants who take part in the 2021 UTBK for SAINTEK, SOSHUM, IPC can register for the UTMBK using the UTBK score according to the requirements of the Study Program. Information regarding the study program can be seen at the following link: https://admisi.ipb.ac.id/program-studi-vokasi/
- Participants who take the UTMBK online exam route, choose study programs based on majors when they are in SMA/MA/SMK. Information regarding study program requirements can be found here https://admisi.ipb.ac.id/program-studi-vokasi/
- The registration fee that has been paid is non-refundable.
The material tested for the UTM-BK D3 vocational school program is the Scholastic Ability Test which is Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS). The number of questions is 25 questions. Processing time is 60 minutes. Scoring system: (1) For multiple choice questions: 100% correct, -25% wrong, 0% blank; (2) For the types of short questions: true 100%, false or 0% blank.
UTM-BK Participant Device
Devices that must be prepared by UTM-BK 2020 participants
- A computer (PC) or laptop as the main device, which is connected to the internet with a stable connection quality.
- Using the operating system at least Windows 7 or Mac, and have Google Chrome or Firefox browser installed.
- Mobile phones capable of capturing images (photos) and videos, and the Telegram application has been installed for communication and supervision purposes during exams.
Registration : April 13 (16.00 WIB) – July 6 2021
- UTMBK UTBK score (without test/exam)
- Announcement of acceptance using UTBK scores: July 19, 2021 at 16.00 WIB
- Online registration and UKT payment : 20 – 23 July 2021
- UTMBK (Online Exam)
- UTMBK Test : 11 July 2021 **
- Announcement of acceptance of the UTMBK test route: July 19, 2021 at 16.00 WIB
- Online Registration and UKT Payment : 20 – 23 July 2021
- Start of class: August 16, 2021
*subject to change with advance notice
** on the http://cbt.ipb.ac.id page (accessible 1 week before the exam with prior notification)
Seleksi Beasiswa Utusan Darah
- IPB invites local governments throughout Indonesia to send prospective students according to regional needs.
- Further information can be found at https://admisi.ipb.ac.id/beasiswa-utusan-daerah/